• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 113 Guests (See full list)

• MaeBe
    • MaybeRob
    • Lenneth
    • VickySGV
    • MaryEllen
  • Who Was Online

84 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • MaeBe
    • MaybeRob
    • Lenneth
    • VickySGV
    • MaryEllen
    • Maddee
    • April Marie
    • SamC
    • Evelyn J
    • Petra Jane
    • KathyLauren
    • Birdie
    • Ashley0616
    • MWaltz
    • Stefi
    • ClaireBloom
    • Vidanjali
    • Karen Carey
    • LisaInGeorgia
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • Astrid
    • JL
    • Ronall
    • Susie
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Noctus
    • Ivy
    • Pip
    • Davie
    • Betty K
    • Willow
    • BobbiSkunk
    • Alexa_Cardinale
    • KymmieL
    • AllieJ
    • cela_tracy
    • EasyE
    • Ladypcnj
    • Jani
    • Siobhan F
    • luke64
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Heather Shay
    • Delcina B
    • MirandaB
    • Hans
    • tracy_j
    • LittleSam
    • WanderingAnt00
    • missyjo
    • Heather1
    • Mmindy
    • Roach
    • Mealaini
    • Amy Powell
    • Thea
    • Jet McCartney
    • AcedTea87
    • KatieSC
    • Sally Stone
    • Michelle_Anne
    • Lilis
    • Avra
    • Justine76
    • Confused90
    • Parity
    • Sora
    • Genny
    • Leo_The_Therian
    • christinakristy2021
    • DeeDee
    • MyNameIsPaula
    • Charlize
    • Jamey-Heather
    • Timi
    • JaySee88
    • LucyF
    • Victor
    • MomTGDaughter
    • Alessia
    • Desert Fox
    • AmandaJoy
    • Tommy
    • Susan R
  • Today's Birthdays

• Elizabeth3197

Elizabeth3197 0

• LadyRayne

LadyRayne 0

• JordanG

JordanG 0

• Magnus Okane

Magnus Okane 0

• Justsam

Justsam 0

• Nickey

Nickey 0

• Jessica james

Jessica james 0

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recent Posts

• MaeBe
      One more time (I’ll ask an admin to clean up my vanity issues 🤭)!
    • MaeBe
      Flipped it upside down, let’s see how this plays out…
    • April Marie
      Don't worry. It's upside down when I open it.    So much good news in your update!!! And, girl, you look beautiful!!!
    • MaeBe
      Ugh, why is the picture sideways?!
    • MaeBe
      It’s been six months, a little check in:   Family status: nuclear, issues arise but generally good; extended, tbd Friends: still cool, I haven’t gotten “mid-life crisis” jokes in a while Public: far and away better than expected   Mind: imposter syndrome and doubt, decreased; anxiety, better but the world…efffff; happiness, omg ☺️! Emotions: wider and deeper, tears outweigh anger—and tears have fixed anger   Boobs: bigger (but keep going gals!), 34C Body: have a little junk in the trunk and my thighs wiggle a tiny bit, stomach is flattening Eyes: lighter Face: Still pretty angular 😢 Check up: Estradiol too high for the doc, just over 400, but Testosterone is down to 15. Might have to adjust dosage, smaller dose every five days maybe? The initial dose had me in “safe” range, but I felt the fall off day 6 and 7. Still no T blocker. BP has been trending downward, sometimes bordering on low acceptable range (100/60). Increased activity + hormones might require a change to the HBP meds dose. Otherwise healthy.    Pic for posterity, also new tech: I don’t know if I like the eye shadow but using it as a highlighter is nice. Also, parted my hair on the other side. Youngest doesn’t like it but I think it lays better.    💜 to you all (including you, future Maeve)!      
    • April Marie
      I'm wearing this Navy embroidered sleeve popover with a sky blue skort and these slip-ons.   Actual picture is in my album.  
    • ClaireBloom
      This may sound circular, but I believe part of our purpose in life is to figure out what that purpose is.  This is going to be different for everyone. I agree with Allie that leaving the world a better place than you found it a part of it.   Hurdles like being trans are placed in front of us to teach us something, although I don't know what that is, yet.
    • Willow
      I was going tothay tumptin but I kant bemenbr @KymmieL  
    • Ivy
      It's one of my favorites too.
    • KathyLauren
      @awkward-yet-sweet, I love the Heinlein quote.  Not sure I want to know how to butcher a hog, but the rest sounds wholesome.   
    • AllieJ
      I guess we have all pondered this at some time, and many decades ago I determined that my purpose was to contribute, and hopefully leave this world a little better for having me in it. All my adult life I have lived by this.    Being trans to me is simply another hurdle I had to face, and in no way do I see it giving meaning to my life.    Hugs,   Allie
    • KymmieL
      Why? You are already loopy. Girls just cannot help it. We are naturally loopy. LOL.   Well just got notice that my former employer is contesting my unemployment, almost a month later.  So, I have a hearing on July 9th. Can my life get any worse for me. I'm going to head out on the new bike and clear my head shortly.
    • KymmieL
      I've been trying to figure that out for almost 60yrs. Mostly it has been disastrous.
    • Willow
      Good morning    I am being such a pain in the rib.  Help me do this help me with that.  I’ve always been the provider and now with both of us laid up, the mutual aid society has come to town.  Although there isn’t much I can do to help her right now.     kids that wrench, well I’ve got a family full of them. Daughter learned routine maintenance from me as an adult. Oil & filter, then brakes.  Son didn’t want to learn but now he is turning out professional looking wood projects and routine things on their cars.  Now we come to granddaughters the oldest took up welding and has her certification.  But the first place she worked the guy who was mentoring her left and the guy who was left didn’t want to work with her and got them to let her go.  She sent pictures of these beautiful welded railing systems she helped build and install.  You’d never that she’d go-into the trades.  Cheer leader, National honor society who’s who.  Now she is an HVAC tech apprentice and loves it.  I guess it’s safer long term than welding.  Her younger sister is still in high school.   Hot Hot Hot here  90s and 100s before factoring in the humidity.  As high as 110 early next week on the long range forecast. Now that Phoenix summer temp but with no humidity or Yakima Washington any place in the desert inbetween the Serria Nevadas and the Rockies.   i sit on a pillow on a dining room chair.  It easier for me to get up out of but it gets rather uncomfortable.  I very slight adjustment moving my left side forward helps whe getting up.   well I just took a loopy pill and I can already feel it working so I’d better go before it get unintelligible.   willow
    • Jani
    • KathyLauren
      I don't believe that life comes with a given purpose.  If someone's life has purpose, it is because they chose it.   In my younger years, my purpose in life was to fit in.  Not a noble purpose, and I think we all know how well that one worked, seeing as how I am here.   Now, my purpose is to be kind and help people.  I'd like to think I am better at this purpose than I was at my first one, but that is not for me to judge.  At least, it is a more wholesome one.
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      What is the meaning of YOUR life? (It's okay if you are still searching)
    • Heather Shay
      Preparing column for KCPA monthly newsletter.
    • Heather Shay
      Emotional peace, also known as inner peace, is a positive emotional state that's characterized by a sense of balance and stability. It can also be described as a state of calm, serenity, and tranquility of mind. People who experience emotional peace feel at ease with themselves, others, and the world around them, and are less impacted by stress, anxiety, and worry.
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

luke64
    Newest Member
    luke64

1. Elizabeth3197
      Elizabeth3197
      (49 years old)
    2. Jessica james
      Jessica james
    3. JordanG
      JordanG
      (30 years old)
    4. Justsam
      Justsam
      (39 years old)
    5. LadyRayne
      LadyRayne
      (46 years old)

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.