• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 70 Guests (See full list)

• Heather Shay
    • Alessia
    • Petra Jane
    • Davie
    • Ashley0616
  • Who Was Online

82 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • Heather Shay
    • Alessia
    • Petra Jane
    • Davie
    • Ashley0616
    • Hans
    • rachel w
    • MaybeRob
    • Noctus
    • MaryEllen
    • Jordyn1215225
    • Birdie
    • Lydia_R
    • tracy_j
    • VickySGV
    • LeaStaffs
    • Karen Carey
    • Betty K
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Ladypcnj
    • AnnMarie
    • Sol
    • Maddee
    • MaeBe
    • April Marie
    • Siobhan F
    • Justine76
    • Pip
    • missyjo
    • Alin RP
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • AllieJ
    • Lilis
    • Willow
    • Roach
    • Ivy
    • KymmieL
    • ClaireBloom
    • MirandaB
    • AmandaJoy
    • KathyLauren
    • Charlize
    • Timi
    • SamC
    • Vidanjali
    • Susie
    • Stormy23
    • Lenneth
    • Justin
    • LyndseyQ
    • Cortomaltese
    • Thea
    • Mikki
    • MomTGDaughter
    • Michaela
    • BobbiSkunk
    • Mmindy
    • KatieSC
    • Astrid
    • Mirrabooka
    • Andrea D
    • luke64
    • Stefi
    • Delcina B
    • phys
    • KayC
    • Nonexistent
    • WanderingAnt00
    • valasandra
    • Evelyn J
    • evy-emaciated
    • Stacie.H
    • Narnia72
    • JL
    • MWaltz
    • LisaInGeorgia
    • Alexharrier
    • Amy Powell
    • Penrose-Pauling
    • Christinenor
    • DeeDee
    • sleepylynx09
  • Today's Birthdays

• Amy Powell

Amy Powell 0

• Cindy Lee

Cindy Lee 0

• Kujo

Kujo 0

• Veronica67

Veronica67 0

• Mo.z.p

Mo.z.p 0

• chaoticgoodgm

chaoticgoodgm 0

• Arielle787

Arielle787 0

• kittehismeow

kittehismeow 0

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recent Posts

• Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Alessia
      thats lovely that you enjoyed yourself dancing : ) Get healthy soon please
    • Alessia
      Helllooo I am kinda back but not really, I am now on the Discord of Trans Pulse and I love it. It is a much more comfortable platform for me and I use discord all the time anyways. I am just Liz there if someone wants to catch up with me there. I guess I see whats going on here too from time to time but will be not that active here. I kinda missed you all but I have needed the distance to go steps alone : ) And also I wish everyone a Happy Pride tooooo <3 I love you sisters and brothers : P Keep care of you... Also could I maybe change my name here to just Liz too??? Because it happened that Liz is now my favourite and everyone except my family calls me now Liz.
    • Davie
      ... So after recovering from my eye surgery at 76 years old, I decided to take it to the streets—dancing, of course. Not sure exactly when I'll recover from acting like a teenager last night, but I don't care. IT WAS WORTH IT! Bumped into a group of out trans and non-binary folks. All of them were younger, but they didn't care. All of that therapy and exercise became worth it. I almost forgot how liberating dancing can be. Wow, just wow!
    • Alessia
      Goood Morning lovely people : ) I hope you will all have a happy day
    • AnnMarie
      I pray to the Father in his Son's name. I mostly ask one thing, "If I'm supposed to be a woman, make me a woman, if I'm supposed to be a man, show me through my current therapy, where I am opening myself up to either possibility. Show me, put it in my mind, MAKE me a woman or a man, whatever you want me to be and I will accept it. I'm leaning on you, big guy." 
    • AnnMarie
      Hi, newbie here. Been to 3 therapists. My new one is the best. 2nd one was the worst so I'm glad I stopped with her. I support the idea of dealing with your demons as well as discussing dysphoria. I told my new therapist that I need to focus on my anxiety and depression, and my repression/resistance to any inkling of dysphoria. I consider dealing with that to be key. I may discover I am full-on binary female, or I may discover I am some form of nonbinary. I'm good with either diagnosis. Negativity clouds your thinking skills and could interfere with that. Dealing with the whole of myself is the best way forward and I recommend it to everyone. Good luck! :)
    • AnnMarie
      Wow! Ok, makes sense. Thanks for the answer. :)
    • Sol
      I've got some more updates! Not many but a couple.  1. As it turns out, I'm allergic to the trans tape's adhesive. I originally thought I had just removed it incorrectly but nope, turns out I had developed a very itchy rash. As you can probably imagine, this was very distressing for me and still is, since compression tops are really my last option until I can save up for a reduction. I can't wear binders because of my chest size and pressure making my acid reflux worse.  2. I was able to talk to my mom about this at length and it was actually thanks to her gay coworker, who suggested talking to me, referring to me more neutrally, and finding an LGBTQ+ support group. We've made decent headway on the first, and are still working on the second and third. She did mention how it'd be easier for her if I brought these topics up more, which is pretty hard because I'm still nervous (she doesn't understand very well at all but she's trying) and I honestly don't think about my identity much in my day to day life unless something comes up. I'm less nervous than I was though, so that's something!  3. It was a swimsuit that did me in today. I was just looking for a cheap one to go under my swim shirt (since it doesn't have anything to support my chest built in), and found a really pretty ombre red, purple, and blue swim top. I was going to get it until I tried it on and it accentuated everything I didn't want it to (ie my chest). I loved how it looked but I hated how it looked on me, and I'm still upset about that. I want to and deserve to feel comfortable in my body wearing what I'd like, but I can't do that at this point. Hence why I'm saving up for a reduction and my limit has gone from "Oh a moderate A cup will be fine" to "As much as the surgeon can take off while still keeping it natural." I guess I've graduated to a full mastectomy at this point, but I want to check exactly how small a surgeon can go. I'm just sick and tired of these weird grapefruit stuck to my chest and how they make me feel.  So yeah, it's been... a lot but also a little at the same time. 
    • MaryEllen
      If you are speaking of the question asking if you are here for sex or romantic encounters? Any one who answers Yes to that question is immediately banned from this site.   This warning is posted at the top of the Community Rules page   Please note that TransPulse is not a sex or dating site. Anyone attempting to use the site for those purposes will be immediately and permanently banned.
    • April Marie
      Hi, Ann!  Welcome to the forums. We’re glad you found us. I’m sure and admin will jump int to answer the question. In the meantime, look around and jump in where you feel comfortable!
    • Lilis
      Hi Ann, and welcome to the community! It's so great to have you join us. ~Lilis
    • VickySGV
      Just to clarify, the surgeries are performed on children who are either externally Intersex with ambiguous genitalia which is all done on infants without the child's consent or who have precocious or exaggerated development of the secondary sex characteristics  such as reductions for breast growth anomalies which can cause spinal and other growth problems. There are also items that may affect Cis males.  All of those are at the will of the parent (hopefully with medical concurrence) because the child is too young to give consent on their own.  In some cases though, Intersex children have been given the wrong surgical correction which has a greater level of regret than ones done to Trans youth.
    • Ivy
      These people simply refuse to believe their own eyes. But that goes along with "What you see is not what's happening" as someone once said.  And they claim we are the ones denying reality. 
    • Ivy
      https://www.advocate.com/health/gender-affirming-surgery-minors-rate   ""Little to no" gender-affirming surgeries are being performed on minors in the United States, and those that are performed are overwhelmingly on cisgender minors."   “Our findings highlight a bitter irony: that by banning gender-affirming care for only TGD people, these bills are targeting a group that in reality accounts for the minority of gender-affirming care use and for whom gender-affirming care has been most clearly shown to be lifesaving,"    I have heard that "Gender Affirming" is okay for cis people - just not for trans people. Sounds a lot like discrimination to me.
    • Birdie
      I went and napped in a recliner today at the centre and was woken by another participant telling the CNA, "she is snoring!"   Of course it 'hit the fan', and the lady was quickly corrected. "She is a he!", the CNA snapped back.    Again I was given the "we don't do the gender fluidity thing" here at the centre, please refrain from presenting as female.    My response, I'm wearing a T-shirt and shorts. Nothing about my outfit screams male or female. The bra is only because I have DDD's, and there is nothing I can do about it. My body type can't be changed because they don't do the gender fluid thing. 
    • VickySGV
      As the descendant of a long line of Free Masons who have been in the U.S. from the late 1600's and earliest 1700's I can add a little bit of history that is remarkably NOT taught in schools. Free Masonry is a Fraternal* / Ethical / Spiritual society.  They are considered secret groups because of their wide range of religious and spiritual investigations into life. Much about the group is not taught in public schools because of the organization itself and its position that its members speak of personal ethics and spirituality for themselves and not others.  Free Masons consider ALL ethical and spiritual approaches to a Supreme Deity including other religions.     Those Founders who were Free Masons--mislabeled as Deists-- were free in their lodges and homes to have read and considered those philosophies as such as part of all their reasoning.  If they did, it was not mentioned in public because there would have been good chance of being accused of witchcraft or heresy. Now add in Greek philosophy which was the inspiration for Rule Of The Demos (aka) Citizens as a whole which is actually, along with the Roman Plebiscite idea of the public voting.  If we were "Biblical" we would have a Monarch since the entire OT tells of the formation of actually two kingdoms which were single person at the top, some nobility as gophers for the king, free citizens, and slaves with the folks below King only having very limited rights going down.   1760+ years of Kings before a Democratic system was re-introduced, and the king idea fully rooted guess where.   *The current Free Masonry umbrella does include parallel organizations for Women (my great great, great and direct grandmother were Order Of The Eastern Star members and lodge officers), Boys have the De Molay organization, and girls have the Jobs Daughters / Rainbow Girls groups (several cousins, my ex wife belonged to them).   Disclaimer -- I am not a member of any Free Masonry related group but honor them completely.  
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      Yes, our nation's founders were primarily concerned with the fighting between one Christian denomination and another. Consider the historical context, in that they were only 200 years past the Reformation, and that England had experienced a civil war from 1642 to 1651, which affected the formation of the 13 colonies. Also, many of the original inhabitants of the colonies came from one persecuted Christian group or another. Back then, everybody was either Catholic or Protestant (of which the Church of Englandand the Puritans werein conflict), and other religions simply were not a factor.   The Constitution is somewhat limited due to the changing nature of language, and also some of the assumptions of the founders. Because other religions simply were not present, I don't think it even entered their minds that we would be in a society in which followers of Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism exist in any significant numbers.   How would they have written things differently if they had known? What did the words they wrote mean at the time in which they wrote them?  This is where we get into the concept of "Framers' Intent."  I certainly wish I could go back in time and have dinner with them and ask a few questions.
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

LeaStaffs
    Newest Member
    LeaStaffs

1. Amy Powell
      Amy Powell
    2. Arielle787
      Arielle787
      (20 years old)
    3. chaoticgoodgm
      chaoticgoodgm
      (31 years old)
    4. Cindy Lee
      Cindy Lee
    5. kittehismeow
      kittehismeow
      (24 years old)

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.